2009/05/07

yesterday

So, yesterday was the most frustrating day. First I go into work (as a waitress at a local pub) and apparently I wasn't greeting the customers properly (golden rule from the pub: greet all customers). Thar bar manager kept busting me out in front of the owner about greeting everyone. Well after the third time of her ragging on me, I pulled her to the side and addressed the situation by informing her that just because she didn't hear me each time did not mean I wasn't greeting the costumers. That was when she told me to go home and she was transferring all my tables! What?! WTF?! Oh well... I have been working since I was fourteen and never once have I been sent home! So...I went and got my oil changed and hung out at the car dealership (my old place of employment)...
As for a working out update: Went to the gym last night to run off my frustrations of the day and saw my friend from DEP who has since been gone and returned from Boot Camp. Yeah! He is in the reserves so we exchanged numbers so we can work out together. Another yeah! He just called and we are meeting at the gym tonight to lift some weights! I'll let you know how it goes..
Back to the work thing for a minute: Got a call from one of the other servers last night and she wanted to know why I got fired! Fired?! WTF?! I didn't know...I am on night call tonight so I plan on finding out at 7pm if I got fired yesterday :)

No comments: