2009/05/28

Sorry :(

Oops...So it has been a while since my last post, but alas life happens and you get busy
So I have been requested to write a newsy post so here goes:

1) Love life: I have a boyfriend. Yes, if you know me well you will understand that this is a huge thing for me... We are having a lot of fun and we keep pretty busy

2) Working Out: I have been working out daily at the gym and after this post am getting ready to go for a run (6 miles argghhh) then to the gym to lift some weights and then we are going to play racquetball!! (racquetball is my favorite game in the world! I love it even though I am absolutely horrible at it)

3) The Job: Yes, I was fired and am now one of the 13% or more in Michigan that have filed for unemployment. It totally sucks since I only have 2 months till I leave for Boot Camp and really, who is going to hire me for two months? So i am going to just hang out and collect unemployment, that is if I get it. Apparently, the Pub is saying that I walked out on my shift... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!! Those lying cheats! I am now in the Unemployment determination stage, so I have to wait and see....

4)And just for the fun of it here is a cute pic of Amirah (it is a little dark since I don't have a flash on my phone)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT is right!!! A boyfriend?!?!? I pretty much just swallowed my cigarette and fell out of my chair at the same time! OMG! You better call or e-mail and tell me who this dude is, whether he is worthy, and when the EFF this all happened!

Yay! :)