2009/05/15

hmmm...

So, my work out partner is doing his one weekend a month deal this weekend and I totally thought that after working out two weeks straight daily (not sat. or sun.) and making my workouts a habit I would actually have the motivation to work out on my own. Apparently not! I sat on my lazy duff all day! Yeesh! So, tomorrow no matter how much motivation I lack I WILL GO TO THE GYM!!! I don't know why I didn't have the motivation today. I am totally disappointed with myself :( But, tomorrow is another day! I WILL GO TO THE GYM!!

Anyways, my goal for Monday is to run an IST with my workout partner (henceforth to be known as mwp). For those of you that don't know what an IST is: It is the Initial Strength Test to get into the USMC; a flexed arm hang, amount of sit ups in 2 minutes and a 1.5 mile run. I have the flexed arm hang and sit ups down pat. It is the running I am struggling on. I don't know why I am the slowest human on earth. I am a turtle. My goal is to beat my time on Monday. So, we will see. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?!? No pushups?? That's bullshit. If Marines don't have to do pushups, I shouldn't have to either! I'd much rather do a flexed arm hang.

Oh and by the way, you're the 2nd slowest person on the earth. I'm Numero Uno. :)

Love you!