2009/06/05

fun night......not really

Just got back from painting some pottery with my Mom, and her best friend and we had a blast. Unfortunately, it took almost 4 hours. Yes you read that right 4 hours painting pottery! Yeesh...did not expect that, but it was a good way to keep my mind of the fact that my boyfriend is at his Sniper Endocs for four days. He will be home on Sunday, but I never thought I would miss him this much. This is good practice for us for when I leave for thirteen weeks...
Even though he is gone I have been keeping up on my working out! Today after going to the gym I drove around town and clocked a mile and a half so I can practice for my IST on Tuesday!

So all in all, tonight was fun (painting pottery) but not really since my BF is out of town...

off to bed now (Big Yawn)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, you are so cute! Never thought I'd see the day... it's nice, isn't it? :)

I got your message, I'm sorry I haven't had time to call, I'm in Louisville for this business convention all weekend. I'll call you tomorrow when we hit the road for home.

Luvs!